Being a parent is a wonderfully magical and rewarding job. But sometimes the stresses of life can overwhelm us and we might forget the “why” behind the messy and the chaos.
For the days when you need a little inspiration, we’ve rounded up a few beautiful parenting quotes to brighten your day.
Parenting Quotes About Kids
1. “There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.” — Jared Padalecki | Actor
2. “A child’s smile is worth more than all the money in the world.” — Lionel Messi | Professional soccer player
3. “Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be loved.” — Michael Jackson | Musician
4. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” — Ashley Smith | Model
5. “To me there is no picture so beautiful as smiling, bright-eyed, happy children; no music so sweet as their clear and ringing laughter.” — P. T. Barnum | Businessman, politician, and showman
6. “A child regards your cheery smile as evidence that you are on his side, so he relaxes and is happier.” — George W. Crane | Psychologist and physician