Now that we are all at home as one happy family unit and we have accepted our roles of e-learning/hybrid learning or shorter school in-school days, I’d like to propose a few more classes for this school year – some life skills that will help us all get along at home. So here you go teachers, hope these make the schedule this year!
1. How to Close Doors Quietly At Night – This course covers if staying up past your bedtimes, can you please close the doors quietly as to not to wake up the actual family members who do enjoy sleep. You know, your new “make-shift” teachers.
2. Video Game Etiquette – When you choose to play games with your friends, do so with headphones on and limit it to an hour a day versus 5 pm to 2 am or whenever you fall asleep.
3. Advanced Putting Away Food Once Done – After you make a meal or snack, there is an empty dishwasher that accepts your dishes freely. Also, food items should go back in the fridge or pantry respectively.
4. How to Brush Your Teeth Now That You Have Adult Teeth – Advanced coursework will entail how to utilize your toothbrush to scrub your teeth twice daily. Because once you have no more baby teeth, you can’t afford to lose another set.
5. The Shower Versus The Bath – If you are over the age of todderlism, this class will teach you how to shower instead. Bath toys, bath crayons and Barbies are not geared toward the tween crowd. Once you are done showering, we will demonstrate how to take towels from bedrooms and hang them back in the bathroom. Plus, the class will teach how to wipe up the floor and turn on the fan.