Parenting is no easy feat. There’s no guide book, no instruction manual, and considerably less energy for the amount of effort it takes to raise little ones.
Thanks to Google, Pinterest, and Twitter, parenting doesn’t have to be a shot in the dark.
Whether you’re looking to solve ALL of your parenting problems at once, or simply just need an idea for keeping your car free from yet another three-year-old McDonald’s french fry, these life hacks have got you covered!
Here are 17 Life Hacks to aid your parental sanity today!
1. Mark your children before leaving the house.
Have your kiddos make the bracelets themselves then add your phone number and it’s a win-win!
2. Keep kids from locking the doors with this rubber band life hack.
3. Better yet, protect little fingers altogether with a highly placed pool noodle door jam.
4. Say goodbye to overflowing dishwashers.
Hot glue magnets on the back of a cup for each child. When they’re finished with the cup, simply reattach it to its home: The front of the refrigerator.
5. Keep the sun and bugs out while spending time outdoors.
6. Teach kiddos to put shoes on the correct feet with the help of special stickers.
7. Make a coloring case to go out of an old DVD box.
8. Invest in Costco-sized baking soda.
Combine baking soda and a small bit of water to create a baking soda paste. Then apply to splinter and cover for five minutes. The baking soda will force the splinter out, making removal a breeze
Use the same paste to lift vomit stains from furniture. Simply apply the paste, leave to dry, then vacuum.