John Gottman calls them love maps. We call them open-ended would you rather questions to ask your spouse. The point here is that you talk, laugh, dream and learn more about each other. Some of the questions are silly while others really get you thinking about some possible big life decisions. Either way, pull these out on your next date night or after the kids go to bed and spend time connecting.
Here are 25 fun “Would you rather” questions to ask your spouse.
1. Stay in or go out for a date night?
2. Would you prefer playing a board game or watch a movie with me?
3. Would you rather be a movie star or a famous musician?
4. Would go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great-grandchildren?
5. Would you spend the next year exempt from all taxes or have one month paid vacation?
6. Would you prefer to always speak your mind or never speak again?
7. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
8. Would you give or get bad advice?
9. Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?
10. Would you prefer to always be gossiped about or never talked about?
11. Would you rather fail or never try?
12. Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
13. Would you prefer to be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?