What Is Your Goal for Writing a Book?
Consider these 11 possible goals as you consider why you are writing a book.
- Sharing your story with family and friends
- Writing to help others overcome a personal obstacle
- Writing about your hobby or personal passion
- Sharing information on a specialized topic
- Writing to build or enhance your professional career
- Expressing your deepest thoughts
- Writing because you love to write
- Seeing if you have what it takes for commercial success
- Writing to reach a wide circle of readers
- Writing poetry that you want to share with others
- Writing for fame
Once your goal is clear, WestBow cuts through the confusion of the publishing process, giving you a clear step-by-step guide, with professionals available to help you along the way. WestBow Press takes the mystery out of self-publishing and provides you with all the help you need to turn your dream into reality. So set up a free consultation today and discover how WestBow can help you!
You can set up a free consultation with one of WestBow’s self-publishing experts today either by filling out the form on their website, or contacting them at 1.866.928.1240.