Kids say and do the darndest things–that, we know. But it’s the reason behind what they do, that makes our tiny humans some of the most comical beings on the planet.
We all have a camera in the palm of our hands these days. So it’s no wonder these parents were able to capture the hilarity that ensued when things didn’t quite go according to their child’s plan.
Why My Tiny Human is Crying
- Because souvenirs of any kind, are precious treasures.
2. Because oven mitts are essential to eating breakfast.
3. Because you want dinner, and you want it now.
4. Because the appliance was being a bully.
5. There’s no making beauty from ashes on this one.
6. Because sometimes all you need is to cradle a poopy diaper.
7. Adventure is out there, she just wanted to chase it.
8. A line that would make ANYBODY cry.
9. But he just REALLY doesn’t want to go.
10. Actually, sharing IS NOT caring.
11. Remind me again, WHY do we spend money on toys?
12. Because every kid needs a chomping red lobster to cuddle up with.
13. He was only trying to eat organic.
14. Raise your hand if none of the bananas you buy are ever good enough for tiny humans.
15. I hate it when all the food goes missing to my stomach.
16. Or when the former President and First Lady try to say ‘hello’ to me.
17. When Darth Vader betrays you.
18. Chin up kid, we all hit roadblocks in life.
19. Just. A. Little. Bit. Further.
20. When your hands should be used for a Burger King commercial.
21. Because Halloween candy is LYFE!
22. Learning about the love-hate relationship between baking and eating
23. When you can’t transform a tampon into string cheese.
24. Because some tiny humans are just not cut out for the mornings.
25. I’d say she’s no longer a “Belieber.”
26. When all you want is a wagon full of pink socks, and mom says no.
27. When someone invades your personal bubble.
28. When mom won’t let you wear your hat of choice.
Tiny humans sure know how to make us laugh!
We’d love to hear from you! Tell us some of the silly reasons your children have thrown tantrums. Bonus points for photos!