Reasons why I’m a great friend to have:
1. Your house will never be messier than mine. That will boost your confidence.
2. I will always order the chips & queso without waiting to see if someone else does it first.
3. I will always have extra lip gloss, hair ties, and baby wipes whenever you need them.
4. I can be just a disaster, barely functioning as an adult, so I am highly unlikely to judge you.
5. I hate picking restaurants, so we can always eat wherever you want.
6. You can borrow any of my clothes, jewelry or shoes whenever. I’ve been a full-range of sizes and I like a lot of different styles, so you have plenty to choose from.
7. I still remember all the lyrics to N*SYNC, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, and Britney, so I’m a lotta fun in the car.
8. I will be fully myself as often as I possibly can, and hopefully, that will let you feel free to be fully yourself too.
9. I make weird faces in pictures. You can stand next to me in group photos and feel better about yourself. Again, I am all about boosting your confidence.
10. My kids are loud and wild. I will not be surprised by anything yours do or say.
11. I don’t have a ton of plans, so I’m probably going to say “yes” to whatever it is, just make sure you text instead of call, because I don’t answer my phone A LOT.
12. I will always get the froyo with you. You want a partner in late-night dessert eating? I AM YOUR GIRL. And if you’re on the edge, like should I order dessert? Should I not?? I will always convince you to get dessert. Because my role as a friend is important and life is better with chocolate.
13. I will be down for any trip ever. If you ask me to drive 57 hours to the Florida Everglades, I would just say, “one second, pull into that gas station and let me grab some cheap coffee, a Red Bull, and 19 bags of snacks.”
14. I am haphazard when I’m online shopping, and I rarely pay enough attention, so I’m always accidentally ordering two of things, and I love to share. DO NOT TELL MY HUSBAND.
15. When I’m in, I am ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL in.
This post originally appeared at Sister, I Am With You, published with permission.