Holiday shopping can be stressful when you’re trying to find the perfect gifts, especially when it comes to those loved ones who are a little hard to buy for. The key is to get creative and think of things that will make life a little easier, especially for new parents.
Having a baby is a major life change that can leave moms and dads unable to focus on their own needs. But there are several gift options that can help them out a bit. It doesn’t have to be something you can wrap; a service, such as a house cleaning or a massage, can go a long way with a tired parent.
Here are a few holiday shopping ideas to help you get started.
1. A Meal Kit Subscription.
2. A Gift Card for a Food Delivery Service.
3. Snuggly pajamas for all of their cozy nights in.
4. A Netflix Gift Subscription for When Sleep Isn’t an Option.
5. An at-home massager for people who have no time.
6. A Doorbell Camera so they can be sure of whether or not to get off the couch.
7. A Robot Vacuum to take something off of their plate.
8. An Instant Pot to instantly make their lives easier.
9. A Housekeeping service to protect what’s left of an exhausted mama’s sanity.
10. A Smartwatch so they can at least feel like they’re being healthy.
11. A weighted blanket to reduce stress and anxiety.
12. A Kindred Bravely Nursing Bra to Keep Late-Night Nursing Comfortable
13. A Stitch Fix Subscription to Boost Their Wardrobe
The key to any successful holiday shopping trip is to plan well, so make a list before you begin and do your homework. Look for deals online as well as in-store so you can stick to your budget. By thinking of ways you can help boost your loved one’s mental or physical health, you can find a gift that will allow them to focus on their well-being throughout the year as they navigate being a new parent.