When it comes to being a parent, it’s rare that an hour goes by when we don’t mess something up. Most of the time, it’s small things that will likely be forgotten by the four-year-old before nap time. Of course, with each passing blunder, I do honestly question whether or not my hot dogs for dinner three nights in a row is setting my child up for a misfortunate adulthood.
The Parenting Fails are real. And at times, they can make any good parent question their sanity. But know that you are not alone!
Thanks to hashtags and social media, the internet has graced us with the epic fails of parenting.
They serve as an awesome reminder that no matter how bad you think you’re doing…someone is doing it worse.
Here are 19 Parents whose epic fails won the internet.
1. When you let dad do the back to school shopping.
2. When you forget that YOU are in fact the Tooth Fairy
And your offspring leave hate letters.
3. This epic fail that led to hard core judgement.
4. This mom who learned the difference between moisturizer and diaper rash cream.
5. This mom who is a pro at improv.
Her nose started bleeding and there was nothing in the car to stop it with. She called it a “cotton candy stick.”
6. This mom who, with one run of the washing machine, became a murderer.
7. Napping is hard work.
8. This Parent who accidentally packed their kid’s snack in the same bag as the baby tooth that was left for the tooth fairy.
9. When even bags of cereal aren’t baby-proof.
10. When you gotta go, you’ve got to GO.
11. This mom who *thought* she was spitting sunflower seeds out the window.
12. These parents who are winning at the potty training game.
13. This Disney Store purchase that turned out to be an EPIC fail.
14. When you look away for a second at the zoo and a Lemur makes itself at home…
ON your baby’s head.
15. Their faces say it all.
16. The five second rule applies to the baby’s face, right?
17. This mom who didn’t realize what Santa was doing on her son’s ugly sweater
Until his Kindergarten teacher pointed it out to her.
18. These parents whose epic fail proves they are PRO travelers.