20. Going insane tests a marriage to the max. Mr. Liverpool Stayed!
21. Light overpowers darkness.
22. Never go a day without telling & showing others how you feel about them.
23. When another person makes you feel “Less Than,” this is abuse. Don’t kid yourself.
24. The purpose of life is not to serve yourself, but to serve others.
25. Your emptiness cannot be filled by the universe.
26. You should only surround yourself with God loving, life changing, kick ass people who make you bloom, grow, love more, learn abundantly, and flourish often.
27. A simple smell can put me over the edge. For example, sugar cookies baking in December.
28. Coming undone is not the definition of weakness.
29. Not acknowledging another person’s pain is like inserting salt inside an open wound.
30. We are given a voice to utilize it, share it, connect with others, and tell our stories. ( Do Not Stop telling your stories, darlings.)
31. NEVER. Evvvvvvvver. allow another person to disrespect, belittle, demean, minimize, or bully you into what you were meant to be.
32. In the midst of black and claws and fangs and fog, there is sun and soft breezes and warm kisses and flickers of light.
33. Nobody…In a million years will ever replace my sister.
34. This earth is not my home.
35. No matter what you’ve been through, you have the POWER to change the world Exactly. Where. You. Are. Standing.
36. The deeper you love, the harder you fall, but I’d do it over again and again and again…
Darling, Reader, how are you making a difference? What are some lessons you’ve learned along the way?
Help For Domestic Abuse: CLICK HERE Call Now. Do Not Wait: 1-800-799-7233 | 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)