● putting decorations on the christmas tree
● watering the plants
● reading a story to other toys and teddies
● making the bed
● tidying toys
● getting dressed
● giving something away
● helping to fill a shoebox to send to a child in need
● helping toys cross the hallway
● Choosing some toys/clothes to give to charity
The possibilities are endless, and encourage children to choose to do good because they want to, and not because they will get a reward at the end.
Check out these free 25 Days of Elf on the Shelf Ideas!