5 Biblical Old Lady Names for Babies
We’re familiar with Eve, Mary, and Sarah, but have you considered some of the lesser-known old woman names in the Bible? Those at flo.health, compiled 70 biblical old female names.
- Abilene: Meaning grass
- Eunice: Meaning good victory
- Jewel: Meaning delight
- Tereh: Meaning earth
- Zibiah: Meaning bird
5 Ancient Greek Names for Baby Girls
Whether you’re considering cute old lady names or something a bit more modern, consider these names from ancient Greece. Oldest.org, compiled 25 old names for girls, and here are just five of them.
- Acantha: Meaning prickle or thorn. In Greek mythology, there was a nypmh who was loved by Apollo and given this name.
- Calliope: Meaning beautiful voice.
- Echo: In Greek mythology, Echo’s love for Narcissus was not returned. Only her voice was left when she faded from existence.
- Kore: Meaning maiden.
- Xanthe: Meaning yellow or golden. Xanthe is the goddess of agriculture and harvesting.