A Florida mom’s viral post from 2017 is resurfacing this week as a warning to parents about the harmful effects of a single strand of hair.
Jill Mraidi wrote the post in 2017 after her 4-month-old son nearly lost his toes due to a loose strand of hair that tangled itself around his foot. The condition is officially called “hair tourniquet syndrome.”
Her experience has since been shared on the Pregnancy Guide Instagram account, once again serving as a warning to parents everywhere.
View this post on Instagram