Easter Basket Ideas for Elementary Kids
10. Cornerstones: 200 Questions and Answers to Learn Truth This beautifully designed book uses the regular rhythm of asking and answering to introduce children to spiritual truths and spark a hunger within them to know God even more.
11. The Garden, the Curtain, and the Cross This book is one of my favorites during the Easter season and beyond. This beautifully illustrated hardback book takes children on a journey from the Garden of Eden to God’s perfect new creation.
12. The Garden, the Curtain, and the Cross Coloring & Activity Book This is a great resource to use alone or with the hardback book. This activity book contains 32 pages of coloring, puzzles, mazes, and activities to help children discover the story of the whole Bible.
13. Scripture Memory Cards Want to help your child memorize Scripture? These colorful cards from Tiny Theologians provide a stair-step technique, offering hints as children learn to hide God’s Word in their heart.
14. Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God and Science In this hardback devotional book, kids will discover the wonders of the universe with the Creator.
15. God’s Very Good Idea One of my favorite children’s books ever! This stunningly illustrated journey from the Garden of Eden to God’s heavenly throne room shows how despite our sinfulness, everyone can be a part of God’s very good idea through the saving work of Christ.
16. God’s Very Good Idea” Coloring and Activity Book Just like “The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross,” “God’s Very Good Idea” provides an additional resource to use together on or its own. Two pages of coloring, puzzles, mazes, and activities for children based around God’s Very Good Idea celebrating diversity and helping children see how people from all ethnic and social backgrounds are valuable to God.